Find great talent

We connect the BetterShared creative community with brands, agencies and organisations through real-time commissions. All creative submissions are reviewed and hand selected by our expert team, to ensure you receive a shortlist of top-tier talent.

 

CREATIVE CALL Proposal forM

Name *
Name
Please describe what the Artist(s) will need to deliver and the context of the project
http://
£

 

Alternatively, if you would like to contact us directly please email us at mail@bettershared.co

 
 
 

How it works

Launch a Creative Call

To launch a Creative Call please complete the proposal form (above). Once complete, we will process your details and launch your Creative Call to our global network of talent.

If you have any issues or amendments to make to your proposal please email us at: mail@bettershared.co


Receive your shortlist

Our expert team review and hand select submissions to ensure you receive a shortlist of top-tier talent. Once you're shortlist is ready to view, you will receive an update via email.


Delivery & payment

Commission complete! Your selected Artist(s) will be instructed to deliver any final Artwork(s) by your project delivery deadline.

Payment is due within 30 days after receipt of invoice.

BetterShared receives 20% commission on each project, this fee is deducted from the total project budget outlined in your proposal form. The remaining 80% is instantly transferred to the commissioned Artist(s).